The Bible gives us a wonderful road map on how to heal a broken heart. Today I will show you 1 of 3 ways.
Broken from: Marriage has gone bad, parent abandoned you as a child, family member hurt you deeply.
2nd Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Whether you are the victim or the perpetrator….
Almost all people with pain would label themselves the victim.
Number one: Humble Yourself
* The bible indicated a particular order to healing.
* Many want to be healed first THEN they will change.
10 But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests. 11 For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
Luke 14:10-11 (NIV)
* Limit the number of people you dump your pain on.
* Keep focused on His calling on your life.
* Remember the torcher the prophets endured without complaining.
Please consider taking our online course at
Pam & I love you very much